Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in the cookies directory of your computer. Cookies are created when you visit this site. Our cookies store a random number on your computer to help us count the number of times users return to our site. The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, and they cannot be used to identify an individual user.
The user can configure their browser to reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide whether or not to install it on their hard drive.
DATA PROCESSING POLICY:
Duty to inform
The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use as well as the safeguarding of the data of the website www.bonding-minds.com (hereinafter, the “Website”), understanding by Website all pages and content property of Bonding-minds (hereinafter, Bonding-minds) which are accessed through the domain www.bonding-minds.com and its subdomains.
Likewise, Bonding-minds, owner of the Website www.bonding-minds.com, informs its users that it is responsible for the treatments carried out on this Website, unless otherwise reported in the treatment that is concerned.
Bonding-minds respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Specifically, users of the Website are informed that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it has been obtained.
When personal data is collected through the Website, the user will be previously informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
1. Existence of personal data processing.
2. The identity and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of personal data obtained.
3. The purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined and the legal basis of the treatment.
4. If applicable, the recipients will move to the categories of recipients of personal data.
5. If applicable, the intention of the person in charge of transferring personal data to a third country.
6. The term or the criteria for the conversation of the information.
7. The existence of the right to request the data controller access to the data subject’s relative personal data, and its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, the right to data portability, or to oppose the treatment. Also, the way to exercise the aforementioned rights.
8. When the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the existence of the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal; In the event that the treatment is not based on consent, your right to object to the treatment.
9. The right to file a claim with the supervisory authority.
10. The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including the creation of profiles and the exercise of rights associated with said treatment.
11. When data is collected from minors, the treatment will only be considered lawful if the consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor.
The user will be solely responsible for filling in the information with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
10.2.- Express consent of the user
The processing of your personal data has, for greater than the purposes described, the object of sending electronic communications with information that Bonding-minds may consider of interest or relevant to users.
Bonding-minds may send commercial communications via email, social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others with similar characteristics.
Any communication that is made based on the above described will be sent only and exclusively to users who have accepted the referral of the same, through the box inserted for such purposes and that, therefore, it is understood that the user has expressly granted your consent.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, in the event that the user does not wish to continue receiving commercial or promotional communications from Bonding-minds, the user is informed that they may process the cancellation of the service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10.3.- Exercise of rights
Every user has the right to request Bonding-minds access to the personal data relating to it, and its rectification and deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, the right to the portability of their data, or to oppose the treatment.
The user may exercise such rights by sending an express request, with a copy of their ID, indistinctly, to any of the following addresses: