Bonding-minds, owner of the Website www.bonding-minds.com, informs its users that it is responsible for the treatments carried out on this Website, unless otherwise reported in the treatment in question .
1.- Data collection and consent
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “RGPD”) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, it is reported that the personal data that is requested or that can be provided to us by other electronic means, will be included in our personal data files, whose controller and owner is Bonding-minds.
Likewise, when a user completes any of the forms with the personal data that is requested, under the GDPR, they must grant an unequivocal and explicit consent, revocable, and without retroactive effects.
Bonding-minds is not responsible for the processing of personal data on the Website that the user can access through the various links on our website.
2.- Purposes of the treatment
The data that we request are adequate and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected, they will not be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been granted, and in no case will they be transferred to third parties without the consent of the owner.
The user is not obliged to provide us with their personal data, however, they are absolutely necessary in order to carry out the services we offer.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, the purpose for which personal data is collected is:
1. Address the different controversies that arise through the contact email.
2. Provide a personalized service for the user, in order to have the information.
3. For the design of various services that may be of interest to users.
4. Contact the user through email to respond to the contact form, phone calls, SMS or other electronic means, such as notifications that may be sent through the Website, if enabled.
5. Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity carried out by users on the Website.
6. Provide, manage, administer, expand and improve the services and / or content offered by Bonding-minds by analyzing the use of the services by the user.
7. Management of registration as a user of the Website. Those data provided for the registration of the platform that the user provides to Bonding-minds will be processed in order to identify them within the community and enable access to it.
8. Registration of “outstanding subscriptions” in the receipt in order to keep the user of its services updated.
Your data is confidential and will not be shared with third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
Under no circumstances will the following actions be carried out in relation to the personal data provided by users:
1. International transfers to other States, without obtaining prior consent from the data subject.
2. You will not rent or sell personal information, or share your personal information with any advertiser or ad networks for advertising without explicit permission.
3. Assignment to third parties, both natural and legal persons, without obtaining the prior consent of the person affected by the treatment.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user will have to provide us with their true, exact, complete and updated data. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct and indirect, caused to Bonding-minds or to any third party, by completing the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated data or with third party data.
Bonding-minds reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data of these people in its files.
4.- Data hosting
For technical and service quality reasons, the website www.bonding-minds.com and subdomains derived from it are hosted on the servers of the company Hetzner Online, located in Germany. Said company only provides hosting services, database maintenance and / or data processing for the development of the activity by Bonding-minds.
5.- Types of data subject to treatment
Bonding-minds may collect personal data information from our clients or users, which may vary due to technological facilities, or nature of the service, among others.
In general, Bonding-minds will not process personal information, with reliable knowledge, of persons under the age of thirteen.
In the event that Bonding-minds, carrying out any control activity, discovers the involuntary collection of information regarding minors under thirteen years of age, it will carry out all those necessary measures that, as a provider and host of content, it is obliged to undertake. And thus be able to delete such information, as soon as possible, except in those cases that, due to applicable legislation, it is necessary to keep.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation, those over thirteen years of age are entitled to grant their consent, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship for their provision.
7.- Confidentiality of the data
The data collected in all private communications between Bonding-minds and users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, Bonding-minds committing to the obligation of secrecy of personal data, its duty to keep them and adopt all necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the new European regulations on the protection of personal data, the applicable legislation for the collection and processing of personal data is as follows:
1. Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
2. Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
3. Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
In addition, information of any type that the parties exchange with each other, that which they agree to have such a nature, or that which is simply seen on the content of said information, will also have the status of confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet will not imply direct access to them, except with the express consent of the owner for each occasion. Bonding-minds will not be responsible for possible information leaks that occur due to mismanagement of the information by the user.
We recommend that the user not provide any third party with their identification, password or reference numbers that Bonding-minds may provide. Likewise, to ensure that the protection of professional secrecy between Bonding-minds and the user is preserved in all communications, the user must not disclose confidential information to third parties.
Our files are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection under the aforementioned legislation, and with the corresponding security measures.
8.- Data integrity
Bonding-minds respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment and that it will only record personal data in files that meet the conditions that are determined in the aforementioned Regulations regarding its integrity and security and those of the treatment centers, premises, equipment, systems and programs.
9.- Data availability
The availability of data on the internet may be limited by many external factors which cannot be controlled or anticipated, Bonding-minds will not be responsible for any damages that these may cause by trying to provide services through alternative routes to the internet.
Bonding-minds will maintain the highest security standards to ensure your confidentiality, integrity and availability.